The Freelancer Community Site by Team [RIP] » Board index » The FLC Public Forums » General

Post subject: asking for Help
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 am 

Hey actually I don't know if I' allowed to post things like that here so please don't be angry with me if i'm not.

So to my question.

I just started a Freelancerserver on my second Pc, and in the moment the number of users playing on it is very small.
I want to kno wif somebody could help me a little bit in things like server managment and adding things like automessages or clans(doesn't have to be a big thing) and just help me a little bit. And i wanted to ask for a few users.
we dont want to be a server like HHC or anything like this, just a small community. But even that need a few member.
So if yo are interested here are the datas about the server and how you can reach me.

Servername-ReincarnationFl
Ip-In the moment not fixed.
We havve got a 24/7 Teamspeak Server would be good if you have ts3 for communication.(ip:79.133.48.21:12060)
Mod-The mod we are playing on is an older version of the Reunion Md with a small extra.

mfg Spytrycer

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: asking for Help
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:18 pm 

A while back I created a serverpack for people interested in starting up their own server or being able to run and manage a small community server. It's a collection of tools that make it easier for the admin to do his/her job.

Here it is: http://67.167.62.237/uploads/serverpack.zip

Everything you need should be in there. Freelancer Mod Manager might not be in there but that's easily obtainable on the-starport.net and other locations.
You'll need that for Chips' most excellent ServerOperator2 mod which I've used with some success as a tutorial when learning how to mod.

As far as clans, on FLU we pretty much just allow clans to govern and run themselves. We only get involved in clan business when their behavior and business is in conflict with the server rules, or the balance of power becomes so one-sided that abuses are being committed.

You're always welcome to seek us out on 24/7 FREELANCER UNIVERSE if you wish to speak further or see how we operate.

Robo

The Freelancer Community Site by Team [RIP] » Board index » The FLC Public Forums » General