The Freelancer Community Site by Team [RIP] » Board index » The FLC Public Forums » Welcome

Post subject: Finally Here.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 am 

Hello all.

Well I finally got to check out this website. I've been playing on the UnderVerse server for the last month or so and see absolutely no reason to go anywhere else. It's an excellent mod, the server is outstanding, (79 ping in NB. Canada). The support, changes, attention to detail......I just can't think of enough good things to say so in this phrase, I'll say it all. Everything is perfect!

Some in the community may know me by another name. Sarge. For a few years, I operated the Sarge's Slaughter Server. I had started out with Rebalance but due to certain issues, moved on to Frontier space. That was a pretty good mod but UnderVerse is, by far, better. I look forward to signing in to the server every day. Even if It's only to do one trade run or mission. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to drop the servers and website. I have now returned two years later and where do I find most of my team? UnderVerse! At the moment, I have no intention of setting up shop again but you never know. Real life is extremely busy and complicated for me. Time management just doesn't seem to cover everything going on. :D I've moved from the West Coast to the East Coast and where I'm situated, (in the country), weather doesn't always cooperate. There are many power outages during storms. Anyway....I'm rambling. :roll:

My hat's off to Team [RIP]. You have created something excellent and have stood by it. I salute you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks buddy! We are glad to see players enjoying the UnderVerse. :P

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Glad You Like It Fathom .. thank you for the Kind Words

Means alot coming from somone that has played and Worked in FL for so long

Profile E-mail  

The Freelancer Community Site by Team [RIP] » Board index » The FLC Public Forums » Welcome