Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Discussion of FlyByU's Freelancer Server
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:12 am 

Well LW i give up . 31 Hrs- 43 Systems/146 Bases/110 JHs , Congrat's , But i must say i have wasted a lot of time tradeing and so on and i know i can beat that time of 31 Hrs , But i have another charecter and i may take up the chalenge again hehe .

Player Characters -: RECON

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 am 

RECON wrote:
Well LW i give up . 31 Hrs- 43 Systems/146 Bases/110 JHs , Congrat's , But i must say i have wasted a lot of time tradeing and so on and i know i can beat that time of 31 Hrs , But i have another charecter and i may take up the chalenge again hehe .

There is still a challenge ahead.
$1 Million just to complete the map.
$2 Million to beat my 50 Hrs 10 Mins.
and I will offer:
$5 Million if anyone beats my Old Record of 39 Hrs.

RECON wrote:
i have wasted a lot of time tradeing

That was what I was doing when I got the 50 Hrs +.....

I have a Trick for doing the short time:
Kill Xenos till I get all others Neutral, then kill enough Top Greens to get Xenos Neutral.
(Then, Don't Carry any Cargo while Mapping) That way you don't get into fights and tick NPC's Off.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:58 pm 

Well i got 33 Hrs / 47 Systems / 153 Bases / 136 JHs / , I did it all in a Dromedary , Except the last system " Unknown " where i got my butt blown off lol , there are 2 bases there i didnt get so i need to get a class 10 fighter to get those .
Not quite there yet but i won't be online for about a week , i am going to spend about 6 months in Spain so i will install Freelancer on my computer there .
So cya soon .

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 am 

That is quite an accomplishment with a Drom!!

I generally get a class 10 prior to going into those systems with all of the Mine Fields in them.

That Lower Unknown would probably be the JH you are short, but looks like you may have missed 10 other bases than just the Two in there.

Hope to see you back on soon. GL in Spain.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 pm 

Ok. I've downloaded the mod! There is a problem though. The mod is not in the mod menu of the FLMM. How can I get it there to load it up?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 pm 

Daggit wrote:
Ok. I've downloaded the mod! There is a problem though. The mod is not in the mod menu of the FLMM. How can I get it there to load it up?

You double click on the mod and it will install into the FLMM. Then you can highlight the mod in flmm and hit activate or just double click on it.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:55 pm 

the mod is not unpacking to FLMM when you double click on it , It's just opening into a file .

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:13 pm 

I'll upload a new file then must of went bad on the upload

Ok file is uploaded now. I tested the D/L and it is working with FLMM v1.31

If you have AVG it is stopping several files from loading into the flmm. So I disabled Res shield until after it installed into flmm. then reactivated it and it was fine. AVG thinks the DLL for global server is a virus but it isn't. May have to disable it for install to FL folder as well.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 pm 

Ok i will download it now

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 pm 

It also isn't allowing the xml scripts to load into the flmm. My son had to turn his AVG off for it to install into the game folder. I will be trying avira now AVG screwed up on its update. I am going to try Microsoft Security Essentials it is free also and suppose to work well with windows and games etc.

I installed Microsoft Security Essentials updated it and did a scan and all is good. AVG with that last update is way off with false positives.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:05 pm 

I have MSE AV it's good but i dont know if its the problem , I have win7 64 bit installed ,I downloaded the mod it does not unpack to FLMM but it will open to a folder , There is an EXE file there and it will extract to the desktop witch i did then copy & past to the Mod file in FLMM and it shows up in the mod , The problem here is FLMM cant fined the freelancer EXE folder , So i reinstalled Freelancer to a different folder ie XFreelancer and still no good , It goes as far as C:/Program files (x86) /XFreelancer/DATA/DLLS/EXE/1033 , It won't open past this there shoud be another EXE file but windows is hideing this, Is it the AV or the firewall that blocking it .

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:09 pm 

That is UAC blocking it. turn off UAC or try running mod as Admin right click on it then run as admin and see if that doesn't fix it. I always turn UAC off it is nothing but a pain in the butt.

Turn User Account Control on or off

If you are having problems with Win 7 or other problems D/L Mod then change it to .zip file. Then open FLMM then click Tools and Open Mods folder. Then unzip this in there close flmm after it unzips reopen it and it should show up and activate.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:59 pm 

I've downloaded the mod. But it does not show up in the FLMM mod list. Perhaps I didn't install it properly. I don't know! there was no instalment comnad assosiated with the mod, At not one that said install!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 pm 

You just double click on the mod file and it self installs to flmm. If you are having problems installing follow directions in the post above yours.

The link above is only if you cannot get it to install properly. if it is a .zip it will not install automatically. if it is a .flmod then it will after you double click on it. The one posted above is a .zip so you have to unzip it in the flmm mods folder.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:08 am 

RECON wrote:
Well i got 33 Hrs / 47 Systems / 153 Bases / 136 JHs / , I did it all in a Dromedary , Except the last system " Unknown " where i got my butt blown off lol , there are 2 bases there i didnt get so i need to get a class 10 fighter to get those .
Not quite there yet but i won't be online for about a week , i am going to spend about 6 months in Spain so i will install Freelancer on my computer there .
So cya soon .

I started to work on the new target numbers late last night, and I would bet I can't beat the 51 Hrs I just did earlier. I will only count my Non SP Toon, and no outside help from them.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next