Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Re: Discussion of FlyByU's Freelancer Server & Mod
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 pm 

Teamviewer still connects, but the server is still not on the list.

Waiting for FBU at this point.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 am 

Lone-Wolf wrote:
I noticed a log list that says FLAC is repeatedly starting and then shutting down the server, something FBU will need to look into if the restart does not fix things.

FLAC Server Load Log is repeating yesterdays Start, Stop, Start, Stop, as it did yesterday. Start, Stop, every few seconds.

Also, when I go to the server load screen, it says that it is "Connecting to the Global Server", and never seems to get that done. All other servers do show up, but the Connecting Message does not go away...?

I did fire off an email to FBU, waiting for a reply.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 am 

OK Guy's Checked it out it should be up and showing up. We have been losing utilities here several times a day for awhile. Rain then it freezes and snows melts rains freezes snow. The 72 hours has been crazy weather wise. Sorry I was not able to get to the problem right away LW got to it and did what I would have done it just takes time for the GLS to update and put it back on the list. If we lose connection before the update or while it is updating it will never be added to it.

I was also away visiting with my sister and my niece and nephew visiting from Texas this week so have been away from home in my spare time. I think it should be back up if someone can confirm this post please.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:31 am 

Checked at 8:30 am EST. and still no show...

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:36 am 

Just checking, the server IP has not been changed with all of these ups and downs has it?

Still: IP: 24.1.134.9
Port: 2302

??

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 am 

No it is the same yet and I just restarted it and GLS will update again around 10AM Est time so if someone can check it at or after 10 am est that would be great.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 am 

I just checked and it's not showing on the Global Server. Wow you're getting hammered pretty good up there, nice when family comes. Will check again later.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:11 am 

I just tried again a bit before 11 am here, and it is still not showing up. Have to get a bigger hammer to fix it I guess..;-)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:15 am 

OK It maybe the router needs restarted will have to do that when I am back home tonight.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:27 pm 

just checked and i can see the server :-)

Post Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:40 pm 

Yeah! Me too! :lol: Thanks FBU & LW.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Discussion of FlyByU's Freelancer Server & Mod
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 am 

I think Azra and I found a Sink Hole of Bounty Hunters...WOW!

I flew over to Gamma, had my red BH rep, so figure I will look for those Nomads in the cloud and help him kill some Nomads, (he is hoping to replace some equipment he had), and at the same time just deal with the BH as they show up...well, think again. We flew back and forth to a couple of way points, and then they came. No problem, a page of BH, kill one, then six more spawn in...kill four more, then six more spawn in. Kill those six, and six more spawn in, and, don't forget the first page of them is still there. So we wind up killing BH for probably close to half an hour, and still have 8 or so there. I headed for Crete to take a break.

Azra said something like, Wow! BH Central. I was thinking as I fought, damn them guys are behind these rocks makin babies..We were in a cloud of BH for a long time, and couldn't get out of them.

What a fight!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Discussion of FlyByU's Freelancer Server & Mod
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:49 am 

F-1 in combat works, even against Admin, and even if those fighting are not fighting the player, and all ships in that area are Green to the player who hit the F-1.

I exited the Leeds/Edinburgh trade lane, and a Clydesdale was just going through the gate. I was not quick enough to join formation with it, and the gate stayed open,,,,,,As I waited, I checked, and no other ships seemed to have engaged the Dock command, but the gate would not accept my ship, and still remained open, but would not let me through.

As there were no enemy near me, I hit F-1 to re-set my character, and the gate, and to my surprise, I was back on Leeds with No Batts or Botts left.

LOL!!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:32 pm 

One player asked me about how to get the Order Rep Up. At that time, I was not sure, but today I was switching between Outcasts and BH, and find that killing, or reducing rep with BH brings Order Up..Good Luck.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 am 

Lone-Wolf wrote:
One player asked me about how to get the Order Rep Up. At that time, I was not sure, but today I was switching between Outcasts and BH, and find that killing, or reducing rep with BH brings Order Up..Good Luck.

After I knocked off a bunch of BH, the Order hit 90%, then I paid the Bribe for them, and the Order was back down to High Neutral. I think I can say this Rep fix for Order is confirmed.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next