Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Server Rules
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 pm 

General Server rules

1) There is only one Client mod allowed that is FlyByU's Freelancer Server Mod v70d on this server; Use of ANY Mod, Cheat, or Hack will get you kicked, fined and or banned.

2) There are 2 Admin on this server FlyByU & Lone_Wolf. Server Police are Sev98 & Lone_Wolf

3) I will say this first this is an adult server. However, Use of profanity, obscenity, racial or ethnic slurs in names will get the character deleted or banned. Use of profanity in open or private chat with non consenting player or player’s will get you warned, then kicked and fined or banned. Do not harass other player’s in private chat.

4.] BEGGING FOR CREDITS OR EQUIPTMENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This will get you fined. (This does not apply to those who Ive said I would edit, when asking for said edit.) You can ask someone for something if they say no drop it and don’t bring it up again unless they do.

5.] Unrestricted PVP is allowed every where except Home Systems. PVP is controled by FLAC so you will not be able to attack other players in the Home systems, PVP is allowed In Arena

Our Forums is at The Freelancer Community Under FlyByU's Freelancer Server Forum.

***UPDATE*** WE are now running v70d of the mod.

Make sure you Download and install it before coming onto the server.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Server Rules
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:06 pm 

Clan Tagged Characters are open for attack by any other Tagged Clan character/s.

Clan Tagged Characters are not allowed to attack Freelancers.

Freelancers are not allowed to attack Clan Tagged Characters.

No Taxing if you are on in a Tagged Clan Character you do not tax you kill and take the loot and the money that you win from the PvP fight nothing else.

Freelancer never tax or partake in any fighting between Clan Tagged players. You are a Freelancer unless you have a Clan Tag on your Character. Freelancers can attack other Freelancers only.

Clans must have 2 different players/people to start a clan on this server, and must be aligned with the faction on which base you choose. I can add clan tags to already made characters if you like. They will remain clan tagged from that point on until deleted or special circumstances arise and I may take the tags off for you. That will be left up to sev98, Lone Wolf, and myself.

These rules will be changed some added or removed as needed.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]