Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daggits neural net log
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 am 

I had a busy day trading today. I borrowed some money from the bank and bought a dromedary. It's got a big hold. 1200 crates worth. That allowed me to buy a ship kit at tripoli shipyard. Easy money I thought. I went all around sirius trying to make apofit on that kit. Finnaly I talekd to a freelancer who told me where I could make money on it. After that is was childs play. I even made a couple of more runs and sold goods at malta and FP-9 along the way. I made several million trading today. But as usual I got bored. So I got into my SabreIi and headed to Omincron Theta. Thetis always exciting. the BH give me hard time there. I even had to buy a good many shield batterys. But I think I made few million in the process. I really didn't count the credits. Fun is fun. And when you are flying for fun that's all that counts. I can laways make money with a good freighter. But sometimes you just have to have fun!
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:20 pm 

I made so much money with my drom I was able to buy a rhino II. That's one great freighter. I can make as much as 3 million on a single run with that ship. Of course I always end up wanting to fly my fighter again. Once a fighter pilot always a fighter pilot. I took my sabre II into the unknow 1 JH. It was quiet when I came out the other end. But not for long. Soon the nomads came along and made life a living hell. They were awasome pilots and their ships turned fast and darted about like insects. I managed to kill a few of them, bit it was looking like I was going to bite the big one utill the order showed up. Together we mopped up the fighters , an dthere was only a couple of gungaosts left. I tried taking one out but it's hull was too strong for my weapons to make a siziable dent in it's armor. I gave up on the gunboat and headed for the jumphole before more nomads could come along. I didn't even make a run for Toledo.
Any way I eneded up with a couple of nomads in my hold. I had to take them all the way to wilard research statin to get a good price for them. Rumor has it you can buy them from the Order on toledo. That would be a profitable run for a crazy trader with a sucidal tnedancy. I'm not feeling that crazy or suicidal right now. Maybe when I'm older!
. . Daggit out

Last edited by Daggit on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 am 

when you get older - like some of us folks - sound reasoning disappears - never can tell whether you are crazy - suicidal - or just plain out of touch. Of course since your memory goes to xxxt in a handbasket you dont give a xxxt either. \

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:44 pm 

I can't stop laughing at tht last coment. ROFL. things have been getting beter for me. I'm still hunting BH in alpha. It keeps the money coming in. I've only got one upgrade left on my Sabre II. I'm told it will mkae a big difference. I hope so. I've been making short raids in to the unknown 1 area. It's always an adrenaline high when I go there. I made 4 raids today. of course I spend some time hunting BH between raids to replenish my nanos and batts. I'ts getting kind of borreing in alpha but I need the money and I don't spend a fortune on repairs there. During one raid myself and the order took out a coupls of squads of nomad fighters. Then there was only a couple of nomad gunboats left. I took them both out by myself since the order ships had dissapeard by then. Those gunboats can take a lot of damage. I'm using 6 sliver fires on my Sabre and it still takes a good while to destroy one of those gunboats. It's not to hard though as they seem to miss a lot if you keep your distance. But get too close and you'll get some serious firepower hitting your hull. I managed to pick up a nomad turret which I gave to another pilot. Those nomad weapons are pretty good if you don't have the best power plant money can buy. I won't need them on my sabre II. It's got adv debilitator turrets to enhance shield disruption. and one or 2 hits will do the trick even on a nomad. After that I just depend on those silver fires. With 6 of them I get a total of 18,000 damage points. The fire rat is slow, but I'm used to slow fireing weapons. Just like an other weapons the trick is accuracy. Every hit counts and misses are a wast of energy and time.
My accuracy does need improvement, but I'm working on that. Today I learned that adrenline not only improves reflexes but shooting accuracy as well. So I'll be practicing on nomads when ever I have the time and rescources. Nothing get the adrenaline going like almost being killed a dozen times a minuit. By the time I'd recovered from the fourth raid I was exhaused. Tha's another side effect of arenaline. Any way I manged to kill 4 nomad gunboats today and pick up 30 nomads for the market place. I sold them at willard for 114,000. I even got another nomad turret which I put on my freighter.
Well it's time for a good ale and some rest.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm 

Yesterday I a made run into nomad territiroy. I mapped out the first system and evrn landed on Toledo. I found a jumphole to Omicron minor so I mapped that system out as well. With a litle good advice from another pilot I made ny way to the Osiris.
While I was there I decided to buy the Sobeck VHF. Unfortuntately I forgot to tranfer my scanner and got stranded there. So I hitiched a ride back to Omicron Gamma and made some moeny with my freighter. I spent the rest of the day and most of the night trading. After another half a day trading I finnaly had enough oney to buy a millitary scanner. The range on that is 1500m. But for some reason yuo cannot target ships at that range. But being able to seee them gives you a chance to get away if that's what you want.
After I got the scanner I was able to leave the Osiris. I got jumped by a large number of nomds right away. I fought them off for a while and manged to get away using my cruise engine. But I had dmage and used up my nanos so iwent back to the Osiris to repair. After launching again I made my eacape, and headed for the unknown 2 JH. It was dicey and dangerouse. Every few seconds a new wing of nomads came along to blow me up. I dodges most of their fire by using circular maneuvers while flying in cruise. They did hit me some and I did use a few nanos, but I made it to the jump hole and jumped with nomads on my tail. Onec I came out od the jump hole I wasted no time and engaged the cruise engine. I took some damage and repaired with nanos untill I was out range of their wepons. From then on I made my way around the system and stopped at a planet called Gammu. I took a mission there, and headed out to meet some order ships in combat. We managed to take out the nomads and I continued on my journey. Eventually I came to a JH thet led to Omicron Gamma so I jumed there. After getting repairs I heaed back to Omicron Alpha to kill some more BH.
I found the Sobck to be a very capable ship. It sved me from the nomads and made short work of the BH who jumped me when I apeared in Omicron Theta. I spent the rest of the day killing BH in aplha. They seem to go down faster now. I got rid of the Adv. Debilitatior turrets replacing them with one Reaper Turret, and I added a reaper to my loadout since the Sobeck had one more gun mount than my Sabre II. I'm confident that I can make a lot credits killing those vile bounty hunters now.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 am 

It's morning. Although the sun is not up yet. I'm making my log entry while waiting for the coffee to brew.
Last night I did another raid in nomad territiry. I did a couple of them actually. I een killed two manod gunboats one one raid. My stats ahows 12 batleship kills now. I got a couple of turrets off the raid and took them to New York. there I put one on each my toehr two ships. My freighter now has three noad turrets. I'll probably never need them on that ship, but you never know. I'm hopeing to get some more nomad prototyps on my next raid. I plan to put six of them on the eagle and see how well it does against libertys pirate scourge. I can leave the ship in New York for now and do the high paying jobs for the navy. As fra as the BH in Aplha go they aren't much of a threatto me there. Once n while they get my shield down and even do a little damage to my ship. Usually the rapire costless than a million. So I'm making a little oney there. Well it's cofee time. Got to get my eyes open.
. .Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 am 

One thing about raiding nomads. It doesn't seem to get any easier with time. On the last raid I used up my nanos and took heavy dmamge. We were down two two of them before I picked up a few nanos to repair my hull. With the orders help we took out all the nomads. During the fighting I'd managed to drift more than five killometers from the jump hole. I headed back at cruise speed. Just before jumping I saw another group of nomads on my scanner. I decided to let the order handle that group alone. I didn't even get any nomad prototypes on that raid. I did pick up a few ejected creatures. I made my way directly to Barcelona and paid over 2 million for repairs. I didn't buy any nanos. I figure i can get more from the BH. That way I won't spend a smuch of my hard earned credits on them. I'll have to do much better job of shooting the nomads next time. I've been missing them too much lately. That let's them shoot me more than I'd like.
. . .Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 pm 

come on daggit you must be one of the richest players around :)

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:58 am 

It's was rough the last few days. I tried using torpedoes to take down some nomad gunboats. The order didn't like that and they turned on me several times. I barely made it back to alpha alive, and most of my equipment was heavily damaged. My scanner was almost compltetly destroyed, and my sheild was half gone. Pluss every other peice of externaly mounted equipment was in pretty much the same shape. I didn't have the credit to repair everything so I took care of the scanner and as many guns a s I could repair. I stayed in alpha the rest of the day killing BH and getting repairs. then I decided to try a nomad mission. That was a big mistake. Not only did I get more damage, but I lost both torpedo launchers in the fight. At least that freed me up to sell what was left of my torpedoes. The money was greatly needed by then.
I spent the next day and a half traveling around and killing every BH that came my way. I even stayed in honshu for a while to sell my loot at the shipyard there and buy the repairs I needed. It cost me 28 million to repair my shiled, and that took a while to earn in Honshu. Once had the reapirs finninshed I headed back to aplha with just a little more than 1 million on my account. It didn't take me ong to build up 8 million there. Those BH must have suicidal tendencys. Everyone in omicron alpha hates them. I hardly ever see one get away with his ship in one piece.
After a half a day of killing BH in aplha and O-37 I went to O-theta and made about 18 million fairly quick. now I was feeling frisky again so I did another nomad raid. Two of them actually. I didn't get any good equipment to sell, but I managed to kill two more nomad gunboats and pick up about 15 critters. Now my battlship kills are up to 19.
Well it was an exciting day for me and I'm pretty tired so I guess I'll rest a while now.
. . . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:34 pm 

I did a long route trade run tonight. All the way from fort bush to malta and back. I made the return through the omicron systems and magellan. When I finnaly made it to manhatten my profit was $7,164,295. Not bad for easy money.
After all the rcent excitement I was too tired to fight anymore. That's why I did the run. I like having this big freighter to make some easy cash with when I'm not on my game. Any way I'm still tired so I'll make it short.
. . .Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:24 am 

I've been taking it easy the last few days. I did 3 long runs and put some money in the bank. I did hunt BH in alpha and theta for a little while, but the moneys not coming in right now on that. I traded the eagle in for a Dragon II heavy fighter. It's a pretty good ship. I laoded two of the nomad weapns on it from the freighter. With 4 four namad gund I can take out those pirates pretty easily. In fact I did some jobs for the navy and had to deal with sabres and sabre IIs It was a little dicey but fun.
I haven't gone into nomad territry for a few days, but my battleship kills stands at 19 now. I'll go back and kill some more when I have enough credits to pay for the trip. I always seem to need repairs when I go there.
Other than that I've just been hanging around the bar and reading the news posts.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:22 am 

I have been relaxing lately. Not doing much but watching TV and hanging out in the bar. I did earn some money in Theta and alpha. I even made a couple of raids in unknown 1. I picked up a couple more nomad turrets and my battleship kills stands at 21 now. But aside from all that I haven't done much in the last few days. It's good to take it easy sometimes. I'm sure I'll et bored soon and get back to buisness though.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 pm 

I made few raids in unknown 1. I managed to get a nomad thruster a nomad turret and a nomad armor. I'm glad to be getting good drops now. Still Ineed to get some weapons so I can complete the weaponry on my Dragon II. I'm sure I'll get them in time.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:03 pm 

I now have 23 batleship kills. anyone not wantingme to beat their record had better step it up!
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 am 

It'll take me a year to get set up enough to get into the Unknowns at the rate it's going in this version so, I'm not even going to try. It's all you. gj.

| Universal Trading 46563 |

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next