Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daggits neural net log
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 am 

Thanks FlyByU!
I spent the day doing jobs in New York. Those prototypes on my Dragon II do a bang up job on those Sabres and Wolfhouind IIs. The Sabre II still takes a little while to demolish but then they can survive a couple of torpedoes. I'm glad I added that to the weapons load-out. You can get overwhelmed pretty fast if you aren't careful. Sometimes you need to make short work of a few ships. I'm still waiting to unload the surplus equipment on my Sobek. I'm in no hurry. I need to earn another 45 million for a power plant on my Dragon II. I figure a Mk-11 PP will do the job nicely. That's going to cost 130 mill. I could spend a day trading and earn that easily. But that's too boring for me. I remember the last time I did that. I was starting to get catatonic after a while. I just need to get that adrenaline rush from time to time to make me feel alive. Maybe I'm not as old as I think I am.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:27 pm 

Well I got rid of the nomad gear I was holding. I took credit on it but I know I'll get paid eventually. So far I haven't been disappointed with anyone. The main problem right now is that I'm not getting any drops in the Unknown. So I've decided to go back to Theta and make some money off of the B.H. there.
Word has it that Doom teamed up with another freelancer to day. They were tearing up the B.H. in Tau 37. I bet they'e making money there. Any way I don't have time for a lengthy log entry today. I'm getting hungry and I need to take a nap soon.
Daggit out.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 pm 

I had a good day freelancing today. I made a little money here and there. I spent the day looking for hacks to fix my rep with Kusari Naval forces and the Rhineland Military. I had no luck with either. But I got hacks for the police in those areas and that helped a little with the military. What's bad is that I talked to the same representatives as last time. I guess they can only hack your rep so many times before they get caught. I guess that means that I'm going to have trouble one day if I keep doing Nomad missions.
I saw that Doom had teamed up with the same freelancer this morning. I noticed they were traveling from Alpha to Cortez. Probably running cardamine and guns. I also saw a rank 4 freelancer battling Hammerheads in the bearing system today. He must be a good pilot to take on a job like that. I kept my distance so as not to disturb him so I didn't get a look at his ship. Maybe next time I run into him. I have a feeling he's going to rank up pretty fast out there in bearing.
I also ran into an old friend using a different name. He said he records had vanished and that's why he had a new name. I told him I didn't know what happened to his records.
Any way it was an easy day for me in all. I did some jobs in New York with the Dragon II. Those prototypes really make me happy. I'm still about 30 million shy of a new power plant, but I know I'll get there soon enough. especially if I keep picking up those Wyrm Type 2s And Krakens.
That's it for now. Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 pm 

I met up with UAC Conner today. He offered to buy me a drink and then went on to tell me how he was retiring. He said he was going to take a trip to Gaia. After that he would settle down on Los Angeles and do some deep sea fishing. He'd heard they were catching sail finned Grath twenty feet long there. I shook my head and chuckled. You'd have to be crazy to want to catch a fish that big. Any way I thanked him for the drink and headed out to the launch pad. Some of us still have to work for a living.
I spent the day doing Jobs in New York. Tough jobs too. Another freelancer offered to team up with me and that made to jobs a lot easier. We made good money from the looted equipment. Lots of Wyrms and Krakens. Not many thrusters or CMs though. but the guns bring more than 300 thousand. Some times as much as 500 thousand. It was good to have some help with those outcasts. They can tear up your ship pretty fast if your careless or ill-equipped. I hope to see that guy again. Freelancing is hard work and you can always use a little help.
. .Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:50 pm 

I took things easy today. I teamed with the fellow who owes me money and together we were able to make a fair amount of profit killing B.H. in Rhineland and Dresden. He's nearly paid back the 20 million in just three days. With the right gear you can really pull in the money as a freelancer. I went out in New Berlin by myself this afternoon and pulled in about three million as well. I almost hate to kill the B.H. There now that I've got the Anubis with all those nomad guns on it. Makes me feel like a bully picking on the little guys. But I have to admit the potential earnings are too good to turn down. I don't bother with the B.H. in liberty anymore. The are no threat to me there. Beside their equipment isn't worth killing them for.
I heard from a friend in Omicron Gamma. He wanted me to help him hunt Nomads there. I had to decline. He's in over his head on that one. He's not going to get any good drops and the repairs will drain his bank account. I guess he'll have to learn that the hard way. I know I did. My moneys building up again, and maybe soon I'll return to Primus to work for the Order again. I'd like to smooth things out with the Kusari Navy and the Rhineland Military first though. I'd hate to become fugitive in house space. Those Battle Groups seem to come out of nowhere when you least expect it. I'know that Doom is going to bite the big one sooner or later. That seems to happen to most pirates. You don't see many old pirates hanging around the bars. Just a bunch of reckless young people with visions of grandeur. I'm happy with taking things slow. I might live longer that way. Who knows maybe I'll be able to retire one day like Conner did. I wonder how that fishing is working out for him. Twenty foot Grath. Really! He must be insane.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am 

I teamed up with Azra again today. We did more jobs in New York. He found several that paid over 400k. After one of them I sold a million credits worth of equipment. You can make good money doing jobs when you get lucky like that. Plus it really helps to have two pilots on the job. We were taking on SabreIIs and I never used any nanos or shield batterys.
Daggit out.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:58 pm 

I made a run to Toledo today. My nerves were shaky by the time I got there. So I drank a beer before seeing the equipment dealer. I bought two class ten Reapers. Those nomad guns weren't doing the trick on those Nomad gunboats. Man even with good guns it takes w awhile to destroy one of those things. Any way I bought two Reapers. I should'v gone back to the silver fire. but the fire rate on that gun is slow. After my nerves had calmed down a bit I took job from the Order. My guns did alright. There was plenty of power from my Mk-15 power plant. I might be able to mount two more of those. I'll have to think about that. Any way the job went well and I manged to get some good drops. Nomad CM, Nomad thruster, and Nomad counter measure. In all it was profitable since my repairs only cost about four million.
After that I headed back to Omicron theta to make more money. My reputation is getting close to hostile with the KNF. And the Rhineland military doesn't like me much better. I'm going to be a fugative soon if I don't find someone to hack my Rep. So I guess I won't be doing any jobs for the order for a while. I'm going to miss the excitement. The Bounty Hunters just can't get my adrenaline going like the Nomads do. But at least they provide me with plenty of credits. I'm not rich enough to retire like Conner did. Maybe I'll stop by L.A and look him up some day. If the fish don't eat him.
. . . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm 

Well I ran into Azra again. He wanted to hunt nomads in Gamma. So I took My Sobek there and did a couple of missions. I hooked him up with a nomad shield and armor. Then we teamed up and did some missions together. It was really good working with another pilot like that. We took them out with minimum damage most of the time. Azra really handled himself well against the nomads. He was fighting them with a Falcon heavy fighter! I would never have been brave enough to that myself. He showed himself to be a competent pilot. He's a good man to have on your wing. We did several missions and he survived them like a pro. Maybe when he's feeling up to it I might talk him into going to Primus or Toledo. I'd like to see him get a better ship first though. The falcon is no light-weight, but I don't think it's worthy of Nomad space. I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. After all the pilot makes a bigger difference than the ship I'm told.
. . . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm 

I teamed up with Azra again in Omicron Alpha. We did quite a few Nomad missions for the Outcasts. I think i made over 100 million even with sharing the loot. I know my CW is to about 700 mil. now. Unfortunately I've become a fugitive with the BAF, BPA and BMM. A small price to pay for gaining so much wealth and having fun doing it.
When it comes to taking on nomads teaming up is definitely the way to go. I suppose I could live with being a fugitive if I don't have to go into house space. Any way I have another ship registry I can use in house space. You can always fool the authority if you try hard enough.
. . . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:14 pm 

Daggit wrote:
... Unfortunately I've become a fugitive with the BAF, BPA and BMM. A small price to pay for gaining so much wealth and having fun doing it. ... Daggit out

After you get ready to get those back up, you can spend some time flying around Alpha taking on those Sabre II's. Them other guys will come around again.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:09 am 

I didn't spend much time flying today. I made beer and hung around with a lady friend of mine. I did few jobs this morning. My wing-man got into trouble when I wans't around tom help him. He got his shield blown off by nomads. I picked up a Nomd shield and passed it on to him and we did a few jobs. After that I got busy on my beer. There was a Freelancer there with no name watching us. I didn't talk to him. I don't have time for talk when Nomads are trying to blow me up. Maybe I'll send him a call sometime.
. . .Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 pm 

I didn't do much flying today. My lady friend kept me busy with shopping and other domestic stuff. It's rough being domesticated, but she doesn't know that his dog can't be trained. Well maybe she does because she still comes around now and then. After more than 20 years if she doesn't know me she never will. Any way I bought a new ship since I'm not hunting B.H. in my Sobek these days. I like hunting B.H.. Even though I have to work with a less firepower and a piece of scrap of a ship it's worth it to kill those arrogant fools. beside I know how to build up to my ship by now. The hard part is getting your reputation where you want it. That's about it for now. Nothing new going on in my life.
. . .Daggit out.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 pm 

I did a lot B.H. hunting today. It wasn't really hunting. I just did some trade runs and killed the ones I ran into along the way. I hate to say it but I made millions today. I even bought a hawk for 4.5 mill, and I equipped it with 362k worth of guns. I know if some green horn is reading this he'll be wondering what my secret is. It's no secret. every freelancer can find these things out by reading the right material. Any way I made a run into Omega-5. diamonds are cheap at Ronneberg. I think you get the cheapest price there. Only pace that might be cheaper is in Omega-11. why run all that way for a few credits more? I sold my diamonds on Leeds. An easy run from O-5. Along the way I scored another delux-thruster from the B.H.. That'll put some credits on my account.
. . Daggit out.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm 

Today I made my way to Frankfurt. I holed up the the Bundschu there and took on the Rhineland military. A friend of mine passed me 50 mill to buy a sun-slayer launcher. With it I was able to pay him back in a short time. I must'v took out half a dozen Rhineland Battle Groups single-handedly. My battleship kills are up to 62 now. The money is good. Well worth the risk of total destruction. I sold more than a few fleet commanders. I think I had more fun taking on the Rhineland navy than I ever had killing Nomads. At least I'll be able to put some credits in the bank now. I really need that right now. Another fellow owes me 49 mill. I haven't seen him in a couple of days. I hope he's learned how to make money, and not get his equipment blown off.
. . .Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:47 am 

The fleet hunting has worked out well so far. I'm now worth over 1 billion credits. I tied to attach an image document here to show my progress, but the image was too small to read the script. There's a lot I don't know about computer programs. Any way I've killed over 90 battleships so far. With the earning potential in that I don't know if I'll be interested in anything else for while. Maybe if I get bored. Still; there's always Nomad hunting. I'm pretty much a fugitive now anyway. So working for The Order won't really harm my already tarnished reputation.
_____________________________________________________ Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next