Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daggits neural net log
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am 

I may have bit more computer experience than some, but I am also Dumb as a Post, at times anyway..So, I do not recall how to post a picture in forums like this.

Can a more knowledgeable poster post the steps to get a Screen Shot to post on here?

Perhaps start a thread to offer Computer Tips & Tricks??

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 pm 

Well it doesn't really matter anymore what you have is what u will have! Repairs are so high now that the Event has become a Shame and a Shame! Too bad!!!!!! Dan't engage further Daggit u will loose what u have gained!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:49 pm 

**Paladin** wrote:
Well it doesn't really matter anymore what you have is what u will have! Repairs are so high now that the Event has become a Shame and a Shame! Too bad!!!!!! Dan't engage further Daggit u will loose what u have gained!

True in this thread, but he still needs to post a Screen Shot for the Awards Thread, sad to say.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm 

Well I'm still doing good with the Battle fleets. I killed several more this afternoon. I've got 4 F.C.s in my hold. Little in the way of repair costs. In fact I can take out a patrol or two and use the looted guns to cover repairs. The torpedoes are my biggest expense. I use at least 350 K worth of torpedoes every time. But I get at least two fleets with that. That gives me 66 M worth of fleet commanders. The main problem I'm having now is finding them. Seems to take 20 minuets or more to find one now. Is Rhineland running out of battleships? I guess I'll have to to Britonia next. I put a hundred million in the bank. Might as well save up for retirement. Speaking of which. I wonder how Conner's doing with that grath fishing. I may never get the chance to find out now that I'm a fugitive. Speaking of fugitives. I heard that Doom finally paid the price for his life of crime. He was a good man for a pirate. I still owed him a glass of ale when he died. I'll drink one in his memory tonight.
________________________________________________________________Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:48 pm 

I'm drinking that ale like I planned. I had a bad run of luck in Britonia today. I figured I'd see how tough those Battle groups are there. They are tougher than the Rhinelnd fleets. I took one of them out in the Leeds system. It was hard but doable. Then I went to New London and tried my luck there. I made the mistake of getting in too close in a debris field. Those Battleships have fast firing guns. I launched a torpedo. I'm not sure it hit it's target. Before I could move out of the line of fire I was being hit hard. I used my Nanos and batterys. Then turned around for another attack. My missile launcher didn't work. Neither did my guns. I got away from them and headed to Trafalgar. when I got there I found out that not only my guns were gone but my shield thruster and Cm launchers. All I had left was my Armor and shield generator.
So now I'm back here in Omicron Gamma rearming my ship. At least the corsairs have good ale. I'l be using Archangles until I get better. Think I'll have another round to forget my troubles.
___________________________________________________________Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:27 am 

After that Royal beating from the B.A.F. I decided to try my luck in Rhineland again. I've loaded 2 sunslayers on my Sobek. Now I can hit them really hard fast. One salvo takes down a Rhineland gunboat or disarms a Cruiser. Two salvos leaves a Battleship pretty much helpless. I've become such a fugitive that it's no longer wise to attempt docking at house controlled bases. The L.S.F Liberty Police and Liberty Navy don't have anything against me, but with all the civilian shipping companies gunning for me I can't risk the trade-lanes any more. Or even go near a base where they might be visiting. I'm not interested attacking civilian shippers. They are just hard working people trying to make a life for themselves. But the military and police are really just tools of the corrupt governments that oppress the people for the benefit of the few. So I'm really doing those hard working people a favor when I take down military ships. Too bad they can't understand that. Of course I have to see their point. I've killed a lot of peoples sons and daughters. Nobody takes that lightly.
________________________________________________________________________Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:35 am 

**Paladin** wrote:

Really? I'm still killing battleshps in Rhineland,and taking less loss due to repairs than I'm making from the sale of Fleet commanders. even if I sell them for 15 M I still make a healthy profit. Not that its easy or safe. The Britonian fleets pack a hard punch. I'm sure if I work on my tactics and learn to avoid bad situations I might be as succseful with those guys as I am with the Rhineland fleets.
never the less. I appreciate your input. Feel free to comment anytime. I hope to see you out there sometime. Maybe we can take down a few fleets together.
______________________________________________________________Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:24 pm 

I had a busy day today. I sold 10 fleet commanders in the afternoon. The 333 M. really helped my bank account. After I unloaded my cargo of F.C.s and Rhineland officers I headed out to Toledo. I'm going to get back the guns and equipment I lost to the Britoninan Navy. Now that I've put two sunslayers on my ship I think I can give them some payback.
_______________________________________________________________Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 am 

**Paladin** wrote:

I was discussing some of these repair costs with Daggit. Solo players will often take considerable damage from these types of combat situations, as you have stated. If players who do this type of combat will team up, the repair costs can be reduced on each by as much as 50% or better.

Fleets have X amount of fire power on scene at the time of engagement. If two players team, then they share that total damage count, instead of one player taking it all. If you can get a team of three, then the damage is reduced that much more per player.

Thus, Team Work = more $$ in players pockets. (as a general rule)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:34 pm 

The Blood dragons having heard of my exploits in Rhineland asked me to help them out with the Kusari Navy. It seems the large numbers of fleet patrols in Honshu has made their work there difficult. They have been making considerable earnings by hitting the gold shipments bound for Yukawa. but now the Navy is putting the squeeze on them there. Naturally I greed. They do pay good bounties on Naval officers and fleet commanders. I took out one fleet with little trouble. They are not as hard o take down as Rhineland fleets. However they do have superior firepower and I took heavy Damage. My repairs were far more than I got for the bounty and loot. I even lost my Cm. That cost me 18 M to replace. If I'm to continue helping them with this matter I will have to reevaluate my strategy and tactics.
____________________________________________________________Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 am 

After rearming my Sobek I decided to try my hand against the Kusari Navy again. It went well this time. I managed to take out two fleets without taking any damage. It seems the key to success not getting too close to those big ships. I sold my loot and officers at Kyoto. the Blood Dragons were fairly generous. Not to mention grateful. A couple of soldeirs even bought me around of saki. I like staying with the Blood Dragons. The accomidations are always decent. And the kusari people are a polite people. Even to a gayjin like me. The women always seem to look at me more than is usually expected from women. I think a number of them are getting interested. Any way I'll try to give the Blood Dragons some more help. There's nothing dishonorable about their cause.
_________________________________________________________________Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 am 

I' making the Kusari Navy feel the wrath.

Attachments:
screen97.jpg
screen97.jpg [ 166.44 KiB | Viewed 4144 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 am 

More of my work.

Attachments:
screen91.jpg
screen91.jpg [ 141.21 KiB | Viewed 4144 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:37 am 

Go Get Em!!
(Great Shots!)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:27 am 

Nice SS Good work ;)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next