Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daggits neural net log
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 am 

Daggit wrote:
... The Sake is good there, and the women are easy on the eyes! ...
. . Daggit out

And, the more Sake, the easier the women are on the eyes. (Vicious Circle)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 am 

Right you are Lone wolf.
It's been a hell of a time for me lately. I got antsy and went out to unknown 2. I did some jobs for the Order there. That was the easy part. I left Omicron Alpha and fought my way through Omicron minor. After killing a bunch of nomads and two gunboats I ran for it. I didn't even stop at Toledo. I hit the cruis engine and made for the jumphole. I couldn't believe how many nomads were there. As soon as I'd leave one group behind another group ot two would be on my tail. I straffed as best I could but still I took alot of hits. Finnaly I got to the jumphole. Naturally there were nomads there to ready to kill me. Fortunately there was an Order patrol there to distract them while I jumped.
Naturally I was accosted by more nomads on the other side of the hole. I had to use some more nanos to get away in one piece. By the time I got near Primus I was down to 41 nanos. And there was a large group of nomads waiting to kill me there. I ran past the docking ring ring hoping to lose them. Yeah welll that didn't wotk too well since I only ran into more nomads whereever I went. After a bit I circled back around to Primus. There was another freelancer there fighting the nomads and a few Order ships. So I joinied the fight and we took them all out. After that I was able to land in one peice. I even had a few more nanos by then.
The jobs were pretty exciting! I took the easy one's, and even so it was rough. If I hadn't had some backup I don't think I would be talking abou it now. The monkey were'nt much to look at, but they had some good whiskey. I always wondered how they manged to reproduce. Now I know.
Any way I got so tensed up figthing those nomads I decided to spend the night there. I sure miss that Kusari Girl right now. What was her name?
. . . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm 

I'm still out there with the Apes. I did a few more jobs there. I even made a trip to the robot plnet. That was strange. It felt like I was the only living thing on the planet. There was lots of ships flying overhead, but when I went to the bar there was only me there to reprsent the human race. The drinks weren't all that good either. I think I prefer liberty ale to what they serve there. Any way I did a job and headed back to Primus. The Apes may not be pretty to look at but at least they treat their geusts well.
. . .Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 pm 

Daggit wrote:
...The drinks weren't all that good either. ....Daggit out

I find the taste a bit Oily myself. Must be one of those Robot things...

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 am 

I'm still holed up with the apes and robots. The jobs are tough out there and they get my adrenaline flowing. I managed to put another prototype on mY Dagger II. It's got some realt bite now. Only one more prtotype to go. Once that ship is fully upgraded I may take to the unkowns and see how it does against the nomads. It will hard to get there in that ship though. The outcast shoot it on sight. But If I go through Gamma it should be no problem. The only problrm with fioghting nomads is the cost of repairs. No matter how much the job pays I usually end up spending more than I make. Still. I'm having a good timeout there.
. . .. Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:03 am 

I've been taking it easy lately. I'm down with the flue. The apes keep telling me to eat plenty of fresh fruit, but I don't feel much like eating. The rumors are running wild about that Doom fellow. They say he's giving the liberty police a hard time. The Navys out to get him, but he always manages to give them the slip. They've been bragging about how they've run him off from a few raids on the tradelanes. I find it interesting that the order knows so much about what goes on in the houses. I suspect the Robots have something to do with that.
. . . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:57 am 

Daggit wrote:
I've been taking it easy lately. I'm down with the flue. **The apes keep telling me to eat plenty of fresh fruit,
. . . Daggit out

**I bet they are suggesting "Banana's". ;-)

Hope you fell better real soon.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:55 pm 

Yeah, the bananas will work great if, you got the squirts, they'll plug that right up. :)

| Universal Trading 46563 |

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:39 pm 

I'm sill taking it easy out here in ape land. I'm over the flue, but then I had to bury a friend. It's been a little hectic around here and I haven't done much flying. Rumor has it that Doom has left New York for more challenging game. He made a reputation for himself killing Liberty Police there. The pirates all seem to like him these days. Any way I'm kind of busy with personal stuff right now. I'll stop at the bar now and then and get latest gossip. I've got some beer to bottle in the cellar. Better make time for that soon.
. . Daggit out

Last edited by Daggit on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:54 am 

Daggit wrote:
I'm over the flue, but then I had to bury a friend.

Sorry Dag, Suffering a bit of Lag here, Our sympathies for your loss.

(Can't say my own is the Flue, but it is nasty.)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 am 

My thanks to lone wolf. Hope he gets better soon. I took another mission for the order today. The drops were good. I got a shield a scanner and a blaster. I've equiped my Sobek with all nomad weapons now. It works much better aginest the bounty hunters now. I passed the shield on to Mr. Doom. He didn't give me any credits for it but he did give me a class 10 shield in exchange. That netted me 3 mill so I'm satisfied with the deal. I tried to drop off the other scanner in my hold but it wouldn't drop. I guess the computer thought I was trying to dump my mounted scanner and overrode the comand. Computers can be touchy at times. Now that I have my Sobek in New york I'll have to fight my way back in to nomad territory. It's dangerouse. More dangerouse than just doing missions there. I rember how much the nomads hounded me on the way to Primus. It was like never ending wave of fighters and gunboats coming at me. Maybe I'l hang around Alpha for a while, and go back when I find another pilot to come along. Maybe not. I get kind of antsy doing the same thing all the time. I've killed so many bounty hunters now I feel I can do it in my sleep. Of course that's not how it really is. You can't let your gaurd down out there. Even when you have the best equipment available.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 am 

I'm still playing around in Alpha. I did a couple of raids in theta and made some money. About 5.5 mill. Not much happening in alpha. The Outcasts are talking about how Doom was doing jobs in New London. They say he's giving the BAF a hard time. I don't know how he'll make money like that.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 pm 

Well I've finnaly finnished the upgrades to my Sobek. The class 10m shield generator does make a little difference. I did a couple of Nomad jobs at Primus and I used fewer nanos. I even gotm the prototype for my DragonII. I'll make my way to New York soon and pass it on. I'm not sure what I'll be doing with the Sobek after that. It's a rough trip out to Primus. I got shot at by so many Nomads last time I went there. I'lll have to build up the nerve before going back again. Maybe some of my home brew will help. It does take the edge off and Liberty Ale will never tase as good as the stuff I make. Especially the Cream Ale.
Any way it feels good just to be back in the cockpit. I hope to have something interesting to write about next time.
. . . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:34 pm 

I'm really tearing up the Nomads in unknown two. I managed to get some good equipment. A shield and armor. My repairs were more than 19 million though. I'l pass on the equipment to anyone wiling to pay for my repairs. No need to be greedy. I think 20 mill is a good price for that equipment. I've parked my Sobek at Ryuku to wait for a buyer. Hope the wait id not long. My patience does have limits and I can easily sell that stuff for more money at the shipyard. I made the run out to Primus sober. It wasn't too bad. the Order was there at the jumphole they really saved my butt. Still I'll hae to make it back out there again. Sometimes my good nature gets me into more trouble than I want. I doubt that I'll change though.
. . Daggit out

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:35 pm 

Hey Daggit great story so far love it.

Oh and a side note this thread is approaching 10,000 views :P

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next