Post subject: *TW* Trojan Warriors
 Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:47 am 

Clan: *TW* Trojan Warriors
Freelancer Faction Alignment: Primary Outcast/Secondary Corsairs
Home: Planet Malta
About Us: *TW* stands for Trojan Warriors who are they might you ask. They are Mercenary warriors that hold loyalty to both the Corsairs and the Outcast especially near Omicron Gamma and Omicron Alpha. How might this be you may ask. They are a secret group sworn to protect and defend Sirius against the Bounty Hunter’s, Nomads and GMG. Scum like the Bounty Hunters can’t be trusted they turn on you for anything and sell you out to House Corp police. The Nomads are an alien group that must be kept contained for reasons you all know. They are an infectious disease that must be defeated. The GMG are enemies to both the Outcast and Corsairs and are a vital enemy to our role because of the mining equipment that they possess. You may ask why not the Red Hessians. I will tell you why, because we hold loyalty to both the Corsairs and Outcast and our goal is to defeat any and all BH’s, Nomads, and GMG, and the Red Hessians help us accomplish this goal and tend to help us from time to time. If you would like pick up arms and help me protect Sirius against these enemies join me with a *TW* tagged character. Our bases will be Planet Malta and Planet Crete and together we will dominate all those that oppose our cause. If you have any questions or concerns you may post them under the Roman Forum topic and this will be our discussion board for the *TW* clan. Thank you for your commitment to the *TW* cause. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: *TW* The Next Step
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:06 am 

Hello everyone I would like to let you know I will be back again soon. I have been very busy and have had computer issues but will be back as soon as I can. I would like to claim planet malta as the *TW* home planet. Please if you would like to join *TW* let and an admin know so we can edit your clan tags and welcome you to the clan.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 pm 

I will be joining *TW* as soon as your back on the server. FlyByU can you change my tags good sir.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 pm 

jday3274 wrote:
I will be joining *TW* as soon as your back on the server. FlyByU can you change my tags good sir.

I see Hessian, Corsair, and Maximus have the tag. Any other player names need to be changed?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm 

can you add tags to the JD character for me please and thank you.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 pm 

jday3274 wrote:
can you add tags to the JD character for me please and thank you.

Done, Enjoy. :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: *TW* Trojan Warriors
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:36 am 

I'm back on now. I will be on more on Mondays than any other day.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: *TW* Trojan Warriors
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:58 am 

It's teusday 4/9/13. I haven't seen the Trojan Warriors for some time. Where are you guys? There's plenty of GMG that need killing. I know that Doom would like to see that.

Profile E-mail