Post subject: Roman Forum
 Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:49 am 

Under this post you may post all your qustions, comments, or concerns about *TW* matters. Or if you just want to talk about *TW* and your experiences as a member you can do that here. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Roman Forum
 Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 am 

Wheeeew; My journey today consisted of flying through Nomad Air space in search of the infamous Nomad wrecks. What i saw was stomach twitching to say the least. The nomads are back in full force. I encountered wave after wave of Nomads. I found three of the wrecks and was very disappointed that none of which i had found had a nomad shield. Still searching and searching i come across Omicron Beta JH and My thought was could this be the system that contains the wreck im looking for. I jump on through to the other side and directly in front of me is the nomad lair and to say the least it was horroridously big and it was spitting out nomads faster than i could keep up with. I look down and notice im in the heart of nomad country with only 28 nanobots and 0 shield battieries. Still wanting and desperatly seeking a nomad shield i pressed on and somehow made it to Nomad 4 thinking this could be it. There are some many nomads surrounding this wreck that it had to be it. Meanwhile under heavy enemy fire i rush to the wreck grab the loot. I keep hearing shields failed, shield failed i rush quickly away. Thinking how can i get away. I boldly fly straight to the nomad lair thinking that the base with all of its tunnels will give me cover to turn my cruise on 7k away thats all. Thrusting and thrusting closer towards the nomad lair it begins firing at me I'm swerving and curving and finally i make it. Cruise away with on 9 nanobots left and two systems of Nomads to go through. Angered by the drive to get back and repair my ship to try and find a Nomad shield because Nomad 4 didn't have the possession i desired. I finially arrived at the JH back to Omicron Minor. Once outside sworms of nomads i thought i was done and then to my rescue came the Order with their Battleships could it be they heard my battle cry i believe so they helped me defeat the nomads and when i was done with the fight i had 10 nanobots and 10 shield batteries. I felt invincible with that many now compared to what i had already gone through. Then on to Unknown 2 I thought i can make it cruising away towards unknown 2 trying to making it trying not to get CD'd by any Nomads 35K away i can make it. Then Nomads appeared out of no where almost as if they had cloaking devices. 2 groups again i thought could this be my last battle then a fleet of Order again came and we destroyed then like they deserved. Cruising away now I make it to the JH to Unknown 2 once on the other side I found myself in yet another battle this time no order. I killed 1 Nomad and got the nanobots and Shield batteries . Then the sounds of shieds failed again and again i knew i would not last long. I just kept trying to kill one and get the bots and bats to use to keep me surviving. Then i realized I'm only 10K away from th planet now after fighting and fighting. So I thrusted and thrusted my way to the planet doing as many evasive manuevers as possibible. I finally make it to the planet and was able to dock. I survived. I survived.

Why did i write this long story. To show every one How the life of a *TW* member is perhaps or to Show you that Sirius is once again in need of a Hero and you could be that Hero so Step up and join the ranks of the *TW* and together we will defeat the nomads and send them back to where they belong HE**.

Last edited by *TW*Hessian on Sun May 27, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:11 am 

:mrgreen: WOW!!! If you reached the Nomad Lair SOLO???? That my friend is some seriously Fancy Flying!!!! :mrgreen:

(Maybe we can start to get the Group Excursions together when time permits?)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 am 

Quite an adventure! The word awsome does not do it justice!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm 

impressive to get those wrecks. now 5 and 6 add to the difficulty and 7 well. I think you will need an armada. well done.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 am 

Good Job. To get that far by yourself was amazing to say the least.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:14 pm 

Thats real cool m8 , Better luck next time .

Player Characters -: RECON

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 am 

The nomads are doing the opposite of what we would like them to do. They once again are gaining strengh. We can not let this happen again. We must stop this outbreak before it is too late. Join me as a *TW* member and together we will crush the nomads as we once have before. We must fight them united. Together they are nothing but alone they swarm and swarm until it is too much to handle. So join me and united we shall FIGHT.

Profile E-mail