Post subject: Moving up!
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:24 am 

Moving up is everyones goal in freelancer. It can take a long time if you're doing jobs to earn money. But it doesn't have to take too long. One trick you can do is find the Avenger. It's in the badlands. You can sell the CM you find on it and buy a better shield and a shield generator for your patriot. You'll prbably need them. there are 3 wrecks in New York and two in texas. by the thime you loot all three you shuodl be able to buy a new ship. Ships come with advanced equipment like shields and shield generators. The cheapest ship available is the Bloodhound. but you need to neutral with the rogues to get it. The piranha cost about 1.7 mill. You can get more than enough from the wrecks to buy that one. It's an ok ship in my book. I'm glad they sell it on manhatten. Of course if you want better you can go to rochester and lay down 1.9 mill for a dagger. By working on my rep and finding wrecks in different systems I was able to bring in more than 6 million in about 10 hours. Of course you can only loot the wrecks once. and then you have to earn your money through trading and missions. After that it get's kind of hard to move up. but once you have a decent ship to work with. You've got it made. I always get a Mk1 PP as soon as possible. Even with my first new ship I find it neccesary if you want to use some seriouse guns. The basic PP on the bloodhound will allow you to use acouple of class 4 guns and a turret of low class along with a stunpulse.
The stunpulse is essential with low class guns so you can get the enemys shield down fast. With a MK1 PP you can put at least 2 class 7 guns on your rig and do some damage. I had 2 class 7 DeathHands and a DeathHand turret on the bloodhoun with a stupulse. The energy drain was minimal! But once you go to hugher class guns you will see moderate energy drain with a Mk1 PP. But class 7 guns will take out barracuda pretty fast so get one as the Mk1 PP as soon as you can.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Moving up!
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 am 

4 wrecks in NY, 4 in Texas, 2 in Colorado.

| Universal Trading 46563 |

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 am 

Just a thought, This could well be considered part of Tips & Hints??

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:25 pm 

Right about the tips and hints. I'll try to rmember that. thanks!

Profile E-mail