Post subject: Woooohoooo
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm 

Finally after 55 hours playing I managed to earn my first 100 mills. My worth is around 150 mills with ship and equipment.

Now I ask you what now?

I have Dromedary, lvl5 power plant, armor plating lvl2 and shield generator lvl3.

Should I buy my self Sabre II and outfit it maximum as possible and start collecting loot from shooting everything in my sight (but form what I've seen and heard BH's are greatest too shoot as it's easy to fix rep) or should I go collect more money and get my self Rhino II which is around 170 mills worth to buy.

edit: thank you Daggit you made my trip there much easier :)

Post subject: Re: Woooohoooo
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:41 pm 

Buy the Rhino and keep going. You can set it up like a fighter and it fights just as good. That's your money maker and you can also kill what BH's or, Pie-rats that try to demand your loot. I keep my freighter friendly to all I can though. I just can't resist killing BH's when I come across them. They're just punk pirates that started snitching on other pirates is all. If they were regular police or, military, they'd not be hanging out at/and know where all the jh's were. :lol:

| Universal Trading 46563 |

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am 

I m going for a rhino II myself. I have a sabre II and an anubis and a dromy... cash is not great but worth is pretty good. trying to get enough cash to trade the dromy in on the rhino. then maybe trade the anubis in for the sokol hear it just a upgraded anubis anyway. Dromy is not a bad fighter either but the sabre and anubis are just fun. Still the dromy will go for the rhino II. :-)

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 pm 

Well Rhino II it is than. Thank you for your tips. I was really leaning toward buying a fighter but it can wait. Don't really know how much longer as I haven't shot a single npc for at least last 20 hours play but if I managed so far I can do it at least few more hours.

Thx for the tips guys.

Ezrail out

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:16 am 

I know you'll do well in that ship. You've got some good trade routes picked out, and if you do want to fight; It's like HK said. That ship fights as good as most fighters. There aren't that many of them that are more maneuverable in combat.
Good luck and good trading.
. Daggit out

Profile E-mail