Post subject: ***Update v70e***
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm 

Well guys I want to talk about Update v70e of the mod. Post Suggestions and changes you would like to see in the mod here.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: ***Update v70e***
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm 

barely got to know this version:(. seems because i cant load datastorm or any of the mapping tools to help spot new stuff. i have to explore the old fashioned way. the programmes don't seem to like that i do not use my "C" drive for freelancer.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:26 pm 

FlyByU's mods have always shown for me as a Grey Screen on Data Storm. Not sure why, but they never gave up secrets anyway. (I admit though, I have not tried them lately, just in the past)

The big ones I am hoping for are: Shield + 500, (Order+Nomad Merged Hybrid??); Shield Generator + 500; and Power Plant + 500

I like the idea posted earlier in the Mod Thread for some added Jump Holes. (Cross Map, North South, and Cross Map, East West)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm 

Not working on it yet just posting this for suggestion etc. so we can keep it all in one thread.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:52 pm 

i would suggest jhole in gallileo to sig 17 or 19. better still one direct to the nomad wrecks hehe:).

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:12 pm 

sev98 wrote:
i would suggest jhole in gallileo to sig 17 or 19. better still one direct to the nomad wrecks hehe:).

I recall playing on a mod that had two or three Jump Holes that went to Multiple Places. At least three or four destinations from each of them. If you just Clicked and Docked with them, you would get Pot Luck with where you went, but I think you could use Solars Option, and go to a desired destination by clicking on that individual choice.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:36 am 

I played a mod sort of like that once but, it used the Gas Miners instead. You docked with any of them and you'd end up some where different, destination unknown.

I'd suggest a Green Zone like I have in the past. A place where you can transfer equipment not subject to being fired upon.

I would also like to see two versions of the CSV added. A primarily stock version, Vanilla, with the same abilities as all starter ships, able to mount all and an advanced version that's stronger, more powerful and a better payload for the Junkers. It is a part of the Freelancer genre. The Junkers & Hogosha both use them. Place the Vanilla one on any Junkers Base and the advanced one on one of the Junkers bases like Trifalger/Yanagi and on the Hogosha base, Kabukicho.

Move the Ryuku Base in Tohoku off to the side so it's not located in the middle of the fight area. Enlarge the area and add way point beacons on both ends for a starting point or, something to that matter, like one of the Race Rings on both ends.

Oh yeah, add an alternate JH to be able to enter the other side of Tohoku so you can dock with Tekagi's Base. That could also be Nomad infested, and adding one of the Kusari Gunboats or, cruisers to it.

Return the Forward Gun back to the Liberty Cruiser. I like it and never had any problem with using it. It has always been unmountable therefore, if you don't like it, you can get rid of it. I'd like it to maybe have a faster fire rate though.

Maybe a buff for the Eagle as well. It is a popular ship throughout the Freelancer Communities.

There's mine to think about. ;)

| Universal Trading 46563 |

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:01 am 

This is a repeat post

FlyBy i was just wondering if it was posible to put a JH from say Galileo , Colorado , NY , or Texas to Sigma 13 as this would help to balance the Sirius map up , If you look at the map from east to west to go east you have to go full north or full south where as to go west you dont .
I dont know if this is posible or desirable for you but we live in hope .

Player Characters -: RECON

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:24 pm 

RECON wrote:
This is a repeat post

FlyBy i was just wondering if it was posible to put a JH from say Galileo , Colorado , NY , or Texas to Sigma 13 as this would help to balance the Sirius map up , If you look at the map from east to west to go east you have to go full north or full south where as to go west you dont .
I dont know if this is posible or desirable for you but we live in hope .

Your earlier post in the other thread is where the suggestion I posted originated. Great Idea.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 pm 

My point is not direct from liberty space.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:06 am 

sev98 wrote:
My point is not direct from liberty space.

Sev, just a thought, you might want to Quote the post to which you are referring just to hold the continuity of the thought? I think this is for the suggested added Jump Holes?

There was an idea expressed some time back about Re-Adding the Nomad Encounters in the Alpha Green Cloud area. They are in the Gamma Cloud, and make jumping into there more intense, that same sensation should be there when jumping into Alpha as well...;-)

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:33 am 

sorry was referring to recons post about j hole to sima 13.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 am 

Well if any thing i think the cost of repairs is way to high , a couple of weeks ago i went to Unown 2 to try and get in to omicron Minor , But didn’t succeed , I had 2 Mill to start of with but when i finally got back to Theta I was -5 Mill , So the hole thing cost me 7 Mill :( .
Also while fighting a load of BH in i think in Gama or Theta , i am pounced on buy a Nomads , and i was not near Unown JH , Now its bad enough trying to keep your repairs down with BH but with both its impossible , While you are shooting at BH Nomads are ripping your ship to pieces .
Ships , i would like to see more transports for trade maybe a small or medium Train , another system or to if pos but we live in hope lol , I think Sirius as a hole looks realy good .
The differance between buy equipment and selling it is to large , i think it shud more like half , an AT cost 450 Mill thats a lot of time spent on the server so i think you should get at least 250 Mill or there abouts .
Trade , there is some good trade out there that i have found and there is still , i should think , more good trade to find , but it all seems to be in the Outer Rim of Sirius .
I know that the idea is not to make to easey , I dont like to be give $ and equipment because when you have it all then thats is when the game becomes boring cos theres nothing left to do .
The thing i like about Freelancer is the start when you have nothing but a few $ , I started a game on some server with no £ and had to sell my guns and Bots & Bats just to make a start , But thats the chalange .

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 pm 

RECON wrote:
Well if any thing i think the cost of repairs is way to **high , a couple of weeks ago i went to Unown 2 to try and get in to omicron Minor , But didn’t succeed , I had 2 Mill to start of with but when i finally got back to Theta I was -5 Mill , So the hole thing cost me 7 Mill :( .

(I try to fill my pockets before I get in there to cover these type of losses)
Could try it as a team if you like next time we are on together.
** those costs are directly related to the overall value of the specific equipment that is being repaired, and it does cost more if you do them at shipyards instead of other base types.

RECON wrote:
Also while fighting a load of BH in i think in Gama or Theta , i am pounced on buy a Nomads , and i was not near Unown JH , Now its bad enough trying to keep your repairs down with BH but with both its impossible , While you are shooting at BH Nomads are ripping your ship to pieces .

That would be Gamma. Nomads are throughout that Northern Cloud.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:43 pm 

Thanks for that LW but most of what i sead where just exaples , But i still think repairs are to expensive , also i have been to Omicron Minor , found Osiris and bought the Sobek lol , and returned in one peace lol .

Profile E-mail